Estimated start date: February 2023
Estimated end date: July 2023
Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
SAPMENA (South Asia Pacific, Middle East & North Africa) is home to 40% of the world's population & some of the fastest-growing economies. Headquartered in Singapore, we have over 6,800 diverse talents in 15 subsidiaries with 34 International Brands, 4 factories & 2 research centres. As the leading beauty tech company, we offer endless exciting career opportunities.
What we are looking for:
As part of the Regional Product Information team, the candidate is to ensure the quality and availability of products information, through the management of processes, in compliance with the Group policy and the external standards.
- Manage the international product codification for South APAC plants by ensuring the availability and reliability of product information.
- Manage product information update requests and by following the evolution of internal and external norms.
- Analyse the product information through dashboards and key indicators. Alert concerned actors in case of errors or anomalies seen in the database.
You have ...
- 1 to 2 years of experience in similar role preferred
- Experience working with both structured and unstructured data
- Ability in story telling - reduction of complex data to key message
- Experience in the following (not limited to) tools/Software:
- SAP Modules of MM (& SD – optional)
- MS tools including Power BI – not limited to usage but to have intermediate development capability
- Warehouse Management Systems – good to have
- SQL – good to have