At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
SAPMENA (South Asia Pacific, Middle East & North Africa) is home to 40% of the world's population & some of the fastest-growing economies. Headquartered in Singapore, we have over 6,800 diverse talents in 15 subsidiaries with 34 International Brands, 4 factories & 2 research centres. As the leading beauty tech company, we offer endless exciting career opportunities.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Watch our video here to find out what it’s like working for L’Oréal!
OUR INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Get involved with the inner workings of a successful and the world’s #1 Beautytech company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people. One L'Oréalite can create a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns. Many of our leaders are L’Oréal babies who had started with us as Interns and progressed to Management Trainees.
Internship Commitment: Jan 2023 – mid Jul 2023 (6 months)
- Build the social listening roadmap (plan, budget, investment recommendations)
- Leverage social listening tools and be accountable for the reliability and quality of the results (process and content).
- Highlight strategic recommendations, communicate and promote social data insights based decision making.
- Create and deliver reports every quarter on Trends across the Zone and categories by leveraging multiple data sources including social listening.
- Spread social listening expertise to upskill teams and stakeholders
- Cooperate with internal and external cross functional stakeholders and CMI teams to drive adoption of Social Listening tool.
- Manage the social listening agency. Ensure process and governance for servicing and quality output.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- Passion and interest for Consumer research.
- Guides and challenges business needs into a brief
- Future oriented
- Has the ability to synthesize data across multiple sources and deliver the insights in a compelling, engaging manner.
- Communicates insights with impact, clarity and conviction
- Collaborates effectively with different internal and external partners
Now: Application Intake
Early May onwards: Selection & Interviews
Late May - End June 2022: Offer extensions
July 2022: Program commences
ARE YOU READY? APPLY NOW!
If you are ready to take on this Internship experience in L’Oréal, please follow these steps:
1) Apply directly on our website at careers.loreal.com
2) Submit your CV. Remember to state your (expected) graduation date
3) Complete the questions tagged to the online application form