What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly experienced Total Rewards Manager to join our team at L’Oreal SAPMENA. As a Total Rewards Manager, you will be responsible for providing advice on compensation & benefits matters, ensuring the competitiveness of our total rewards programs and policies. Reporting to the Total Rewards Director SAPMENA, you will work closely with the HR Directors in the Zone and rewards team in the markets.
- Advise HR Business Partners on all matters related to Compensation & Benefits, in order to ensure the competitiveness of our rewards package from both a collective and individual perspective
- Answer business stakeholders’ queries related to Compensation & Benefits topics.
- In charge of the job grading for corporate functions (Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Coordinate of Market Data Submission and external Rewards partners management with Central and Zone Team
- Support the process of pay revisions, conduct regular analysis on the competitiveness of pay and benefits practices by providing advises to business partners based on Rewards data analytics.
- Monitor the quality of the process, in particular the exactness of C&B and HRIS data
- Provide regular analysis, statistics and analysis on rewards related data
- Upskilling of Managers/HR on our company tools
- Ensure compliance of country practices to our Group or Regional policies
- Work closely with other rewards counterparts to review/rethink existing process/ tools/ workflow/ policies to always aim for better efficiency.
- 7-10 years’ experience in Total Rewards (Compensation, Benefits, Wellness).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work through processes, identify and implement process improvements and resolve complex matters.
- Strong organizational/prioritization skills with an ability to multi-task to manage multiple projects while maintain a close attention to detail.
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess proven operational, interpersonal, project management, vendor management and leadership skills.
- Expertise in managing multiple projects with competing priorities and multiple stakeholders is essential for this role.
- A team player with high interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and PowerBI; advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Prior experience in working with SAP Success Factor and is comfortable in dealing with technology and systems