L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. "Run it as your own business" is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Nordic e-KAM for our Active Cosmetics Division in Stockholm/Copenhagen.
ACD is on a fast growth journey, expanding both our brand and client portfolio as well as the teams; and with e-commerce expected to account for more than a third of our turnover in 2022, and close to 50% in 2025, we are looking for yet a Nordic e-KAM to take part in driving this growth with key clients.
As the Nordic e-KAM your role is to build, develop, monitor, and manage a portfolio of clients in the Nordics – acting primarily online – in accordance with the strategy of the division and brands. You are to defend and grow our business sustainably while creating strong long-term client relationships, in order to achieve the targeted sales revenue and improve the online presence of our brands.
The e-KAM position we are looking to fill, will primarily be handling beauty clients (like LYKO, SkinCity etc.) as opposed to pharmacy clients, and an understanding for category building in a competitive universe, RGM, and digital levers will be a plus.
You will be part of our relatively new and still growing Nordic e-Commerce team, consisting of two other Nordic e-KAMs and two Nordic e-Merchandising and content managers, and report directly to the Nordic e-Commerce Director, André V. Christoffersen.
Your key job accountabilities...
- Develop KPIs and goals to achieve for each eCommerce partner
- Create annual business plans/campaign plans, taking into account levers of growth to achieve brand results and profitability of brands within the account
- Work to ensure the turnover trend is met
- Analyze and interpret eCommerce partners’ sales to identify strengths, weaknesses, and business opportunities
- Prepare and lead the yearly negotiations with the clients (including commercial terms, minorations, campaigns, assortment, key launches etc.)
- Identify new ecommerce trends and opportunities for business growth and implement into action plans
- Together with the relevant stakeholders, follow up return-on-investment of actions and animations and suggest actions
- Work to continuously optimize the PNL of each client
- Establish and develop partnerships and strong relationships to key stakeholders at the clients’
- Prepare and conduct brand strategy meetings/client presentations to future and current eCommerce partners
- Support the development of the accounts, respecting the division strategy and seizing opportunities within the clients’ ambitions
- Become an expert in your clients and preferred partner to them
- Handle you clients internally (minorations, turnover expectations etc.)
- Orchestrate and coach all account interlocutors, and engage with our digital teams to deliver client plans
- Co-ordinate with other internal departments on client activities
- Work closely with other account managers and retail teams, and represent your clients internally
- You preferably hold 2-3 years of commercial experience within e.g. account management, key account management, or maybe category manager/buyer, making client planning and negotiations known to you, or at least 5 years of relevant experience within the beauty business or L’Oréal
- e-Commerce experience is seen as plus
- You are fluent in English and ideally Swedish
- You are a people person with the ability to surf in a complex matrix organization, building connections & network – both internally and externally
- You can be structured and analytical in your way of working, and can create your own reliable systems from chaos
- You have a hands-on and proactive approach and a strong willingness to drive results
- Ideally, Excel is you friend, strongly competing with PowerPoint, and your interpersonal skills, and you have no problems creating a pivotable or making a vlookup
- You have the ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics
- Experience with tools like BMS, EDGE, PowerBI will come in handy
- You are flexible and able to travel 15-20% of your time, if necessary
- You would like to develop within e-commerce, and are also excited about the chance to be part of taking the fastest growing online business of the Nordic L’Oréal cluster to even higher levels
We are looking for the Nordic e-KAM to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, L’Oréal Sweden counting for 230 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 29.9 billion euros in 2019 corresponding to an 8,0% increase from 2018, and e-commerce growing by 52,4% accounting for 15,6% of sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. In 2020, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2020, L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.