Do you have a commercial sense and a strong interest in Category Management, Marketing, and Sales? Do you wish to work for a listed company that highlights its ethical values? Do you have a flair for figures and an analytical mindset? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Commercial team in Active Cosmetics Division Sweden as Category Manager.
As Category Manager, your role is to analyze the market and generate business intelligence that the team can act on. You will identify opportunities and create plans for how to grow segments of the market. You will be responsibility for the expression of our brands in the pharmacy and build relationships with the leading pharmacies to understand how to improve the way consumers meet and interact with the category. You will also act as our category expert in our interaction with the Swedish pharmacy chains.
You will work closely with Nordic Marketing, Nordic Business Development and the Category Managers in the other Nordics countries. The role reports to the Commercial Director.
Your key job accountabilities:
• Market and shopper data management including sharing and developing trend reports and analyses
• Identify and present growth opportunities on L’Oréal categories for customers based on careful data analysis
• Lead space and planogram process internally. Through shopper based recommendations, influence the trade in its category management decisions including assortment, planograms, space allocation and merchandising
• Lead category management projects and tests with trade including coordination, measurement and follow-up through corrective actions.
• You have previous experience within the field of Category Management, Marketing or Sales preferably in FMCG. Experience in e-commerce is seen as an advantage.
• You are highly analytical in the sense that you enjoy analyzing data to find business opportunities and then turn them into actions and results. You have a problem-solving attitude and you lead your projects with great accountability.
• You are curious and open-minded
• You are a team player, who easily wins trust with colleagues and customers
• You are fluent in Swedish and English.
We are looking for the Category Manager to start as soon as we find the right person for the job. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Sweden counting for 230 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.