L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. "Run it as your own business" is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Key Account Supply Chain Manager located in Stockholm or Copenhagen.
Your role as Key Account Supply Chain Manager, is primarily to build a relation of proximity with the client based on the sharing of information to ensure the best On Shelves Availability (OSA) while optimizing stocks and costs over the entire chain. You will be responsible for leading Supply Chain topics with our Key Customers for LUXE and our Consumer Products Division. The role reports to the Nordic Customer Relationship Director.
- Ensure the alignment of the catalog and product information between the Business Unit/Subsidiary and the client.
- Ensure that the processes (supply, disputes, returns) are aligned between the customer and the Business Unit, and define a dashboard with the shared indicators
- Be a key partner in the customer specific joint business plan design and execution
- Follow the execution and identify the risks of shortages, and work both internally and with the client to limit its impacts
- Coordinate the information sharing (quantities and phasing agreement) on cruising products, promotions and launches, between the sales team and the customer
- Analyze shortage causes, including the ones on shelf, and propose actions both internally and with the client
- Follow the supply chain performance and coordinate improvement projects (demand, physical distribution, sales…)
- Follow the stock in trade and propose actions for optimization
- Participate in contract negotiations related to supply chain topics
- Work towards a customer-centric approach in the way we work. One L’Oréal = One Approach
- Having solid experience within supply chain S&OP and/or Physical distribution
- Having a strong analytical mind-set and like processing data
- Able to translate customer demands into clear improvement projects, that you will lead to implementation
- An experienced user of SAP, Power BI, Microsoft Office and super user in Excel
- Structured and organized and have very good communication skills
- Comfortable in working across functions and at all levels of the organization
- Fluent in English, both orally and written. Swedish is preferred, but not a pre-requisite
We are looking for our Key Account Supply Chain Manager to start as soon as possible, preferably September 1st. The employment is permanent. The position is ideally based at the Swedish office, but could also be managed from the Nordic Headquarter in Copenhagen and will require some travelling.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees and L’Oréal Norway counting for 110 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce growing by 26% accounting for a record high 28,9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.