As the HR Professional, your tasks cover everything from administrating HR master data and payroll related transactions, legal tasks to supporting the HR Manager and the managers in the everyday work in HR. The role has a strong focus on administration mixed with tasks relating to onboarding and employer branding. The role reports to the Country HRM for Sweden.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Being the super user and daily user of our SAP HR-system. Ensuring together with our Nordic colleagues that salaries are correctly prepared and sent to the payroll provider on time
- Strong knowledge of the collective agreements as well as labour law
- Onboarding of new joiners
- Support the HR Manager with the creation of all employment contracts, employment certificates and other legal documentation including a variation of reports
- Coordinating employer branding events on campus. Some work events will require travel and events can from time to time also be during evening hours
- Supporting managers and teams with HR related questions
- Project management within e.g. diversity projects
- You hold a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree within HR or equivalent
- You have at least 2 years of experience from a similar job
- You have experience with the Swedish employment law and collective agreements
- You are able to manage several projects and has an eye for detail
- You thrive within a fast paced and dynamic working environment
- You enjoy organizing events and being the company ambassador in front of e.g. students
- You deliver excellence with agility and rigor
- You are fluent in English and Swedish
- You are an excellent user of Excel, SAP experience is an asset
We are looking for the HR Professional to start as soon as possible, latest 1 January 2021. The employment is fixed term for 6-8 months. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and Sweden counting 230 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 29.9 billion euros in 2019 corresponding to an 8,0% increase from 2018, and e-commerce growing by 52,4% accounting for 15,6% of sales. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself.
Our sustainability program “L’Oréal for the future”, is laying down the Group’s latest set of ambitions for 2030. In the context of growing environmental and social challenges, L’Oréal is accelerating its transformation towards a model respecting planetary boundaries and reinforcing its commitments to both sustainability and inclusion. For example, by 2025, all of L’Oréal’s sites will have achieved carbon neutrality by improving energy efficiency and using 100% renewable energy; by 2030, 100% of the plastics used in L’Oréal’s products’ packaging will be either from recycled or bio-based sources; by 2030, L’Oréal will reduce by 50% per finished product, compared to 2016, its entire greenhouse gas emissions.
L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2019 L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap.