Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility, contribute, and further develop our customer relationships? Do you have a flair for figures and an analytical mindset? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Operations team as the Key Account Manager Supply Chain Manager (KASCM) for our Luxury and Consumer Products Division in Sweden.
As the KASCM, your role is to act as a link between the customers in Sweden and the Nordic Supply Chain by defining and communicating the customer needs and transforming the needs into actions together with the Nordic Supply Chain. To do this you will foster a collaboration mind-set and innovation, at L´Oréal and at customers, leading to a mutually profitable relationship. The role reports both to operations as well as to the business organization.
Your key job accountabilities:
• Define a relevant Scorecard and priorities by customer
• Identify root causes for non-performance versus scorecard and identify and coordinate action plans
• Lead regular supply chain meetings with the customers
• Ensure that the catalogue/master data synchronization process is in place
• Stay in charge of collaborative planning and forecasting with the customers
• Monitor stock-in-trade and propose optimization actions
• Lead joint supply chain projects
• Handle POS data sharing to improve in store execution and forecasting
• Strong customer focus and orientation comes naturally to you
• You have thorough experience within the Supply Chain field, preferably in the FMCG industry
• In-depth understanding and interest in Customer Supply Chain processes
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to negotiate and influence others
• Experience of working proactively, using own initiative and action and results orientated to focus on outcomes and drive actions
• Ability to build good relationships
• Problem solving and diagnostic skills
• A flexible approach to work
• Fluency in Swedish and English
We are looking for the KASCM to start either 1st of June or 1st of August. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Sweden counting for 250 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.