Do you have a strong interest for luxury and beauty? Would you like to work with some of the biggest selective beauty brands on a very dynamic market? Do you want to work for a listed company that highlights its ethical values? We are looking for a Retail Unit Manager to join the sales team in Sweden. As Retail Unit Manager, you will have a key role in developing one of the most strategic business areas within the Luxe division - the department stores.
More than ever, in a changing retail environment, Retail excellence is becoming key to success. In this role, together with your team, you will secure that L’Oréal Luxe is best in class when it comes to execution in store, customer experience and services. You will have a team of 6 people and report to the Retail Sales Manager. The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and you will have a close collaboration with each marketing team in Copenhagen.
Your key job accountabilities:
• Secure Retail Excellence according to each brands strategy
• Follow up and report sell out budgets and follow up on retail KPI’s
• Monthly reports to brand teams & sales
• Build counterplans and events together with the team and Nordic brand teams to secure activities outside the trade plan
• Negotiate with retailers on a yearly basis in regards to service in their premises, and follow up on actual costs on a monthly basis
• Together with trainers identify store employees’ education needs and ensure that they are met through education and training
• Prepare and follow up mystery shopping
• Secure merchandising excellence in store together with merchandising team
• Be the main contact towards department store managers at retailer
• You have the ability to achieve results through team leadership and love to work with people
• You have a strong interest in retail and understand the customer’s expectations
• You thrive within a fast paced and dynamic working environment
• You have strong analytical skills, are result oriented and able to consolidate results
• You are comfortable with presenting at sales conferences and client meetings
• You work in a structured manner
• You are an experienced PPT and Excel user
• You are fluent in both Swedish and English
We are looking for a motivated and inspiring candidate to start in June 2019, with the attitude and passion for retail and sales with some years of experience within Retail in the Scandinavian Market. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Sweden counting for 230 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and has a unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 corresponding to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2018 L’Oréal also received the 1st Prize for Europe by Equileap in gender equality.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.