Do you want to work for a listed company that highlights its ethical values? Do you have a flair for figures and enjoy working with big amounts of data? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Commercial team as the Sales Support Manager.
As the Sales Support Manager, your role is to handle administrative tasks, coordinate and support the sales function. You are the main contact for regional and business managers for commercial activity in the field. The role reports to the Field Sales Manager for Consumer Product Division.
Your key job accountabilities:
• Function as Key User of Salesforce CRM solution
• Feed into and steer the sales force information system – Salesforce back office & Mosaic front office
• Be the main contact person for the sales representatives for CRM related questions
• Responsible for education of the Mosaic app, training the team and updating training material
• Report incidents and demands related to CRM
• Handle administrative follow-ups, organize and prepare sales drivers (sales cycle presentations, animations, relevant documents, sales targets)
• Collect and restore information entered by the sales force in the CRM system
• Provide the necessary follow-up and information from the CRM system
• You are service minded and enjoy providing support to your team
• You have a strong analytical mind-set and like processing data
• You are an experienced user of Microsoft Office and especially Excel
• You have knowledge of a CRM system and if you know SAP it is an advantage
• You are organized in your way-of-working and pay attention to details
• You can manage multitasking and appreciate working on different projects at the same time
• You have a solid experience from similar coordinator roles preferably within FMCG
• You are structured and have very good communication skills
• You are fluent in Swedish and English.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Sweden counting for 230 employees.
We are looking for the Sales Support Manager to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and has a unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 corresponding to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2018 L’Oréal also received the 1st Prize for Europe by Equileap in gender equality.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.