Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 86 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 38 international brands and 150 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
Are you an entrepreneur? Are you an excellent communicator? Are you a people person? We’re looking for someone like that to manage our modern trade account.
You will be working under the Consumer Products Division of the L’Oréal group based in Singapore. The team is the main force that drives revenue growth and our mission is to ensure that L’Oréal remains the No.1 beauty company in the world.
- Drive the performance of key accounts to ensure that sales, distribution and merchandising opportunities are maximized and the year’s sales budget is achieved
- Analyze and evaluate key account sales trends and performance, market penetration, distribution width and depth and merchandising/promotional thrusts
- Lead negotiations with key accounts on key launches, space, location and stock
- Establish and maintain partnership with key accounts through anticipating their needs and providing attractive, value adding service (i.e. trade marketing)
- Conduct regular field visits to monitor stock levels and displays, develop relationships at the store level, gather market insights on the ground
- Communicate consumer behaviour and patterns with marketing team to align strategy
- Perform periodic business reviews on key accounts to monitor performance
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in key account management from FMCG or Consumer Goods industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical mind (ability to translate complex data into market insights)
- Fantastic collaboration skills and learning attitude
- Adventurous. You’ll embrace challenges and change with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity, so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.