Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 88,000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 150 countries. When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
You will …
We are looking for a Omni Retail Manager (ITC/ UD/ SHU) - Luxe and you will be responsible to optimize the brand’s business performance across marketplaces and direct platforms as well as the B&M stores. You will oversee day-to-day E-Commerce store operations, optimize online product listings and content to maximize clicks and conversions; build relationships with our retail partner, and develop strategies to maximize level of influence with internal and external stakeholders.
- Deliver results: responsible for monitoring and achieving both sell-in and sell-out performance
- Monitor and analyze E-commerce key metrics, drive insights, and identify opportunities
- Optimize GMV via e-store operations (stock availability, promotion mechanics) and digital touchpoints (e-store design, campaign pages, banners and product pages, onsite search & affiliates)
- Plan, develop and execute campaign proposals for retail partners
- Craft design brief for e-merchandiser to create digital assets
- Oversee the orders processing and work closely with our partner to control and minimize stock holding
- Collaborate with Marketing teams to enhance brand’s visibility to drive sales performance
- Work across all relevant cross-functional areas (Digital, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, Education)
- Lead or participate in the negotiations with retailers/clients on key launches, space, location and stock. Establish and develop partnerships and strong relationships with retailers
- Establish and implement the plan including trade marketing/animation/ merchandising/training. Follow up return-of investment of actions and animations.
You have …
- At least 3-4 years of working experience in omni retail management, preferably with E-Commerce experience or from E-Commerce platforms
- Analytical, proactive, driven to optimise brand’s online performance through data and/or consumer insights
- Agile to move and adapt in a complex, fast-paced environment to work with multiple stakeholders
- Strong passion for Digital & E-Commerce
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and a passion for success and winning