Are you passionate about Beauty and Commercial?
Then joining the Consumer Product Division might be the opportunity that you've been looking for!
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds. To enable a fast growing business and continuous investment in our employees, HR operations plays a fundamental role when it comes to managing trends, mobility and HR information system. LUXE division: L’Oréal Luxe products are available at department stores, cosmetics stores, travel retail, but also own-brand boutiques and dedicated e-commerce websites.
We’re looking for a Senior Key Account Manager to drive revenue growth and our mission is to ensure that L’Oreal remains the No.1 beauty company in the world. You will…
- Drive the performance of key accounts to ensure that sales, distribution and merchandising opportunities are maximized and the year’s sales budget is achieved
- Analyze and evaluate key account sales trends and performance, market penetration, distribution width and depth and merchandising/promotional thrusts
- Lead negotiations with key accounts on key launches, space, location and stock
- Establish and maintain partnership with Watson through anticipating their needs and providing attractive, value adding service (i.e. trade marketing)
- Conduct regular field visits to monitor stock levels and displays, develop relationships at the store level, gather market insights on the ground
- Communicate consumer behaviour and patterns with marketing team to align strategy
- Perform periodic business reviews on key accounts to monitor performance
- Minimal 5 year of relevant experience in FMCG Key Accounts
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Analytical mind (ability to translate complex data into market insights)
- Fantastic collaboration skills
- Ambitious. You crave success and we'll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Super creative. There's no blueprint for the future. You'll have to design it.