Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
- Be responsible for creation and design of all assets for Online & Offline Merchandising & Marketing campaigns
- Drive Marketing Launches, Monthly Animation and Salon Trade Marketing Support
- Prepare Animation kits & sales package for Sales Rep
- Follow up in the production of these communication tools and ensure timely delivery from supplier and set up in the salons
- Liase with external stakeholders for new launches
- Develop, prepare, and present overall monthly trade reports and presentation to stakeholders
- Support the team in Operation & Administrative Support
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or equivalent
- Creative, strong aesthetic sense with a good eye for design and details
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Excellent excel skills, data analysis skills to derive insights
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Outgoing personality, with good networking skills (Hit us up!)
- Adventurous. You’ll embrace challenges and change with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity, so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.