所在地: Madrid (Madrid)
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
In the scope of responsibility, manage/perform daily accounting tasks and in particular:
• Supervise / validate the trial balance/general balance reconciliation statements and justifications of accounts within the required deadlines
• Prepare consolidation reporting and end-of-year local accounts, tax and legal statements, etc.
• Be responsible for the KPIs linked to processes he/she is in charge of
• Ensure continuous improvements of processes and work closely with other related teams (tax, legal, controlling…)
• Check that the Group's accounting procedures and principles are correctly applied to ensure the quality and reliability of the Group’s accounts.
• Guarantee the reliability of accounting and tax information by implementing the Group procedures of control and KPIs adapted to the local context.
• Keep informed about changes in tax and accounting regulations and alert on changes they may generate in systems/ procedures.
• If applicable, recruit, develop and manage teams Note: the activities must be adapted to the various scope of responsibilities (suppliers, fixed assets, etc.).
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES ENSURE EFFICIENT FLOW OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS (ACCOUNTING & CONSOLIDATION)
• Produces accurate financial reporting in due time
• Centralizes and challenges information from other departments in order to justify accounts production
ACT AS A PROACTIVE BUSINESS PARTNER (ACCOUNTING AND CONSOLIDATION)
• Uses OA know. & market & fin. expertise to understand,improve,challenge & provide strat. reco. contributing to overall effectiv. of bus.
• Seizes all transfo. levers to increase contrib. of function to overall efficiency & sustain. growth of OA (processes,tools,com.,training…)
ENSURE THE BEST IN CLASS ACCOUNTING SERVICES
• In his/her field of resp., implements/ensures guidelines, tools, processes are implemented in order to provide the most efficient service
• In his/her field of responsibility, proposes improvements in guidelines/processes/tools
• Detects errors, anomalies, highlights discrepancies and implements appropriate actions, making the best use of tools provided by the Group
• Analyzes, clarifies and simplifies information to facilitate the identification of risks/issues and action/decision making
• Works close. with account.(local,Zone,Group) & the fin.,tax & treas. teams to ensure info accuracy,alert risks/issues & provide solutions
MAXIMIZE FINANCIAL SYSTEMS & DATA MANAGEMENT (ACCOUNTING AND CONSOLIDATION) • Masters IS & leverages knowledge/intuition around systems/data manag. to provide insight into critical issues (SAP,Compass,Magnitude...)
MASTER ACCOUNTING NORMS AND INTERNAL CONTROL
• Exhibits reporting controls & ensures compliance of transactions as it relates to the Group accounting & management standards (GAAP/IFRS)
Strong experience with Portuguese Accountability and legal taxation is required.
Portuguese language will be an asset
Experience with Excel and SAP