所在地: Madrid (Madrid)
Drive and implement the CONSUMER INSIGHTS action plan, provide relevant and actionable learnings to fuel the growth strategy of the business
- Propose and formalize the framework of projects of studies (objectives, timing, human and material resources) and take part in the brief
- Use and develop appropriate methods (including social listening) to answer hypothesis of the brief
- Plan and carry out consumer studies, collect 360 data and always guarantee reliability and quality of results (process and content).
- Analyze results and translate consumer data into meaningful consumer insights (integrating new trends and prospective/innovation) proactively push the voice of the consumer in internal decision making
- Drive and challenge agencies on external consumer studies and guarantee the application and compliance to Group methods and standards. Create and maintain constructive relationships with agencies.
- Cooperate with internal cross functional stakeholders (CMI and others) using collaborative & agile Group tools and methods (best practices)
- Present and communicate sharp, clear, strong messages, directly useful for top management and internal stakeholders to make decisions
- Monitor the budget in scope
At least 5/6 years previous experience with Consumer Insights / Market research
Knowledge about the categories and consumers; having worked with both qualitative and quantitative analysis.
Analytical and strategic approach
Hight level of English