国/地域: United Kingdom
We're looking for a D2C E-commerce Manager to join L'Oréal Spain being based in our office in Madrid.
In this position you'll ...
Monitor and enhance the online sales activity
Ensure User Experience of the website including Design & Aesthetics, Content, and Navigation, Branding / Marketing,
Performance, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns
Own and manage SEO measurements and monitoring methodologies
Manage, analyze and draw conclusions on specific ecommerce KPIs (conversion rate, bounce…)
Ensure that all ecommerce activity is consistent with the brand sense of purpose
Manage Competitive, market and best practices intelligence
Analyze digital role in the consumer path to purchase & consumer online searches
Stay up to date with market, consumers & competitors
Collect and connect working knowledge on the e-retailers
Achieve excellence through optimization and innovation
Create and maintain an online e-business plan: e-promotional calendar, product exclusivities, cross selling mechanisms, data
ownership within ecommerce brands websites and e-retailers ones
Create synergies between inside and outside partners in marketing or digital activities
Provide SEO/SEM and Digital Marketing through innovation and process improvements
Leverage local constraints and maturity in ecommerce activation
Drive Growth, Develop and implement creative solutions to drive and convert more visitors
· Proven track record of at least 5 years’ experience in E-commerce with a leading consumer focused player.
· Team player, motivates and mobilizes internal stakeholders to support his/her plans.
· Fact based and analytical. Complex problem-solving skills. Knows how to make presentations that will involve and engage your audience.
· You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
· Since English is the corporate language in L’Oréal, your fluency in English is important.
· Your knowledge of content marketing tools are top of class.
· Spanish language is not a requirement, but it's nice to have.