所在地: Madrid (Madrid)
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Takes responsibility for the administrative and organizational follow-up of a manager/team's activities.
- Takes care of all administrative and technical assistance: calendar management, reception of calls, organization of business travel, entering receipts for expenses, processing mail, preparing responses, orders for office equipment, DED setup, etc.
- Checks emails daily in order to act/alert if required.
- Organizes and coordinates the manager's activities.
- Coordinates the arrival of new employees (transfer files, FIT course planning, IT and telephone requests, etc.).
- Puts together and maintains files and aids for internal and external meetings, and drafts reports.
- Gathers, communicates, and dispatches information throughout the team.
- Handles delicate and unexpected situations and facilitates the resolution of ongoing problems.
- If necessary, works in partnership and shares some of his/her assistantship activities with another assistant.
TECHNICAL AND PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
· ORGANIZES/OPTIMIZES THE ACTIVITY OF THE MANAGER OR TEAM
• Handles the manager or team's calendars.
• Anticipates, takes the initiative, and handles priorities.
• Carries out all activities while displaying a sense of service, availability, and responsiveness.
· SORTS, RE-PROCESSES, AND DISTRIBUTES INFORMATION
• Drafts simple or complex responses to letters and emails.
• Summarizes and analyzes important points in the responses made.
• Identifies useful documents and information within the department's sector and handles their distribution.
• Works alongside relevant networks to ensure smooth communication, while respecting rules on discretion and confidentiality.
· HANDLES ADMINISTRATIVE ACTIVITIES
• Implements administrative tasks relevant to his/her area of activity and reports on it.
• Updates administrative and/or technical data (indicators and monitoring tools).
• Uses the professional applications available for his/her activity.
• Shows an awareness of and curiosity for his/her sector (vocabulary, rules, processes, network, etc.).
· HANDLES PROJECTS ACCORDING TO DEPARTMENTAL ORGANIZATION
• Takes responsibility for all or part of a project
• Coordinates the advancement of projects with internal or external partners
• Handles contacts with participating parties according to the level of their contribution to the project
• Good SAP knowledge.
• Excel, Outook y Power Point advanced level.
• Knowledge about Photoshop will be assessed
• Ability to react to unforeseen events and solve problems.
• Advanced level of English language
• French language will be assessed