“Our ambition is to make L’Oréal a Beauty Tech Company “ says our CDO Lubomira ROCHET. L’Oréal is in a period of growth in digital and is building a dynamic and multidisplinary teams from different backgrounds to deliver on our exciting mission to accelerate our digital transformation.
Currently we are looking for an IT Digital Project Manager to join our team in Madrid.
This is what we will be expecting from you:
- Acquiring the technical knowledge to support to business teams for Content Websites based on SiteCore CMS
- Becoming the local technical support to business teams for eCommerce Websites based on SFCC (SalesForce Commerce Cloud)
- Having tech knowledge on CRM systems and integration between systems (APIs, REST, …)
- You will be the "technical eye" inside of digital local initiatives
- Safeguard GDPR compliant implementation and responsible of managing OneTrust tool for cookies and consent management all across the digital scope
- Find and resolve daily repetitive tasks that can be automated
- Setting up the governance for the different Domains modifications
- Being part of building/reviewing PoC’s than can be required to understand upcoming technical
- Understanding technically the digital domain inside of L’Oreal and spreading the word to the business
You’re The Perfect Match if...
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a Technical Project Manager or IT/Digital Analyst.
- You understand what it means working inside of an IT team in a big international company.
- You are eager of learning new technologies and do love being updated on tech trends
- You are able of describe technical topics to non-technical people
- Continuous improvement is a must for you
- Understands the “big picture” of the business, the operating model, the processes and the roles within the organizations
- Listens actively to his partners/clients, to decode needs, qualify them properly and transform them in relevant solutions
- Have ability to coach, challenge business/partners in cybersecurity in a cross functional environment and/or matrixed organization
- Manages efficient interactions with both internal and external contributors to win support
- Manages methodology, timing and technical success on projects (independently of the role within the organization)
- You get comfortable in a very opened to new opportunities/challenges world
- Engineer background
- English mandatory, Spanish at least B2, Portuguese nice to have.
If you meet the requirements please apply now!