所在地: Madrid (Madrid)
Divisional Portfolio Manager
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
What are key highlights of this role?
* Responsible for delivering a portfolio management service to the Division.
* Assessing the current portfolio by brand and the risks on its delivery based on stock and turnover constraints, following Demand Planning and Supply Planning performance criteria.
* Communicate to the business any risk of out of stock and ensure all relevant parties have timely and accurate availability information
* Work alongside key business partners to manage through the supply of large customer demands in the most effective way
* Track in-progress daily / weekly sales anticipating its risks and opportunities, and activating the key stakeholders to action on them to mitigate the portfolio constraints with the proper action plan in place involving the areas of: Customer Care, Distribution Centre, Supply Planning, Demand Planning, Sales and Finance.
* Facilitating governance meetings ensuring preparation for them is carried out and outcomes are achieved Gathering reporting (Daily, Weekly and Monthly) metrics that provides a clear picture on the progress of the Division portfolio
* Working closely with Finance Business Partner to review Division’s portfolio and against planned / forecasted.
Essential Role-specific skills required:
* Results oriented can-do attitude
* Problem solving mind-set
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Strong in MS Office packages but particularly Excel
* Analytical approach and attention to detail
* Ability to manage complexity in a time pressured environment
* Strong time management and organisational skills
* Ability to communicate effectively at a variety of levels in the organisation
What key skills are L’Oréal looking for?
* Demonstrates entrepreneurship
* Manages Complexity
* Achieves results with integrity
* Acts/Leads with human sensitivity
* Displays sensitivity to the métier
* Interacts effectively