所在地: Madrid (Madrid)
Ensure the smooth execution of the planning process in order to guarantee the availability of the product while optimising customer service and cost and while improving the quality of stocks.
- Build the Supply plan of the entity based on the validated sales forecasts, the co-packing plan and the stocks and supply/ procurement parameters.
- Check the logistic feasibility through the analysis of the stocks equation. And exchange with the MSL about the long-term issues (capacity, gap between capacity and demand)
- Determine the stock and supply parameters according to the objectives of service rate, costs and global targetted stock.
- Manage the replenishment process through the evaluation of the shortage risks and by communicating priorities to the MSL.
- Manage stock levels in accordance with the objectives of the country and analyze obsoletes and slow movers. Define and implement action plans.
- Decrease shortages by the analysis of the causes, the definition of the action plans and the challenges of suppliers about the MAD dates of products which are out of stock.
- Define and follow the Key Performance Indicators (out of stock, service rate, stock) and communicate them internally and to the MSL.
- Build the budgeted stock according to the stock and supply parameters.
- Participate to the best practices improvement
- For the field expert ("Local Business Owner"): Contribute to the improvement of the processes and information systems related to his/her activity and be the referent of his/her job in his/her country. Animate and train the Supply Chain community to the best practices and tools related to his/her area of expertise.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
IS CONSUMER ORIENTED
• Fosters a demand-driven Supply Chain with service as a priority
• Brings added value to the customer and the consumer
CONTROLS RISKS AND OPERATES RESPONSIBILY
• Masters our Quality, EHS, Finance & Supply Chain standards
• Integrates external regulations linked to his activity
“MAKE IT HAPPEN” WITH OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE AND AGILITY
• Optimises information, physical & financial flows along the whole Supply Chain
• Uses business data for continuous improvement
• Improves flexibility, reactivity and reliability
• Masters costs along the Supply Chain
NURTURES THE PIONEERING SPIRIT
• Anticipates business activity and acts proactively
• Deepens the position of the Supply Chain within the business
At least 2 years’ experience
Power BI and Excel knowledge
Advance level of English