Title: Sales Account Coordinator
Team: Rite Aid, Club, & Dollar
Division: Consumer Products Division
Mission and defining characteristics: Provide administrative support across the L’Oreal CPD team in support of key retailers. Manage meeting logistics & order product for team closet. Complete item set up & display paperwork for team retailers. Assist CDMs with data reporting, store information updates and promotional activity support.
ITEM SETUP AND MAINTENANCE
- Item setup and maintenance for all existing, new and promotional items & displays.
- Maintain a master item list for each account team.
- Maintenance of item attributes for account systems.
- Order & deliver all samples to the product closet required for planogram work & retailer meetings / Keep products updated.
- Daily POS Reporting.
- Maintain/Update Rite Aid/Walgreens Store Closing Reports.
- Weekly Ad Tracking at Rite Aid.
- Support Customer Development Managers on weekly reports when needed.
- Maintain store list and set size information across all L’Oreal businesses. Maintain door count by POG.
PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITY SUPPORT
- Provide schematics of all display programs (planners, sidecaps, hot spots, check lanes)
GENERAL OFFICE SUPPORT
- Coordinate meeting space/meals as appropriate.
- Ship POG/ad samples as needed including creating/shipping product gift baskets.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Ability to work on multiple tasks with great accuracy
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high level of initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of (or ability to learn) national account systems.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.