1.Responsibilities of stakeholders in VEEVA projects and campaigns
- Data-driven, detail-oriented and strong sense of ownership
- Track and report the project status and issues
2. Planning and Strategy Development
- Setup infrastructure and systems in close alignment with Regional Commercial Excellence team (CRM, Analytics, Dashboards, Insights, etc.) and ensure high data quality and utilization. Implement standardized Sales Force Effectiveness systems, tools, analytics, performance dashboards and quantitative and qualitative KPIs
- Manage Field Force productivity and improve quality and transparency of resource allocation decision making by targeting and segmentation, territory design/ alignment, Field Force capacity planning, product allocation, call plan design and monitoring, account planning and customer acquisition strategies and action plans, performance measurement, monitoring and Field Force ROI analysis
- Establish SFE monitoring systems correlating potential for business, investment of activities & results achieved.
- Review SFE KPI metrics to ensure compliance with SFE guidelines and consult with Medical Director on remedial action required.
- In consultation with the Medical Director, design the salesforce incentive scheme, ensuring compliance with SFE guidelines and the PF’s Code of Conduct.
3. Data Extension, Campaign and Journey Management
- Collaborate with Medical Relation Manager/Brand team to create and maintain contents/ ADV
- Collaborate with stakeholders on the design, implementation of technology and creative business solutions for brands
- Collaborate with marketing team to design and setup automated marketing journeys / flow using experience and data led thinking
- Personalize communications
- Develop emails / SMS / Social messaging
4. Tracking effectiveness of the medical activities campaign and journey
- Support Medical Relation identify key performance indicators (KPIs) and benchmarks for marketing campaigns and journeys
- Design the marketing campaign reports and dashboards to track the performance and identify areas of improvement and actions
5. Customer and Master Data Governance
- Act as a custodian for all master data and transaction databases to ensure data integrity, accuracy and up-to-date state
- Collaborate with SFE, IT, Sales Force, Medical Relation, Digital and other stakeholders to ensure their compliance of all data management processes during daily execution
- Identify business needs from stakeholders in order to customize databases to meet changing business requirements
- Provide support and other stakeholders and ensure system and data security to enable their most effective use of solutions.
- Calculate and assess the customer's, Healthcare Professional's (HCP) experience across a large number of channels and identify the customer touchpoints
6. Operation, Enablement and System Security / Data Privacy
- Collaborate with IT (local and regional) to ensure system security and data privacy are applied through robust authentication and authorization processes supported by proper system configurations
- Testing the journey to make sure it running properly before rolling out
- Maintain system and system problem troubleshooting, act as L1 support for end users.
- Ticket management, coordinator between end users and supporting team, backend team to solve the system bug, perform testing and inform for ticket closing
- Find various trends, insights and optimize performance based on data.
7. Stakeholder engagement / management and SFE agencies management
- Define effective stakeholder engagement plan.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Ensure stakeholder engagement throughout transformation lifecycle
- Advise on and monitor stakeholder management.
8. Budget management
- Prepare and propose annual SFE budget for operation and enhancements
- Track SFE budget spending to ensure budget forecast accuracy
9. Samples Management
- Ensure effective samples upload and availability in system for distribution to the field force through CRM.
- Generate samples distribution report from CRM on a monthly basis.
- Provide samples distribution report to the field force for monitoring and validation activity.
- Lead the field force in conducting samples audit on quarterly basis.
- Provide samples audit report and recommend follow-up reconciliation activities on discrepancies
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Degree in Life Sciences, Business or Marketing
- 1-2 years’ experience in SFE in the Pharma industry
- Has extensive experience in Sales Force Effectiveness - Segmentation & Targeting (MD Profiling), Call Automation (MD Calls, Time in Field, Calls per Day, MD Survey), SFE Analytics (Sales, Products, Consistency etc.,)
- System Process through iPad. Advance; computer skills (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel).
- Proficient and fluent in English (spoken and written), with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Digital & Technology