To increase company sales by generating specific activities for retailers through leveraging global brand positioning and category penetration.
- Motivate and manage customers within a given geographic area for a specific brand/product portfolio.
- Achieve the sales targets and qualitative and quantitative objectives set by Sales Manager
- Identify the potential for commercial development of existing customers and develop their loyalty
- Identify prospects within his/her industry and develop new business relationships
- Manage administrative data and information
- Help customers to develop their own business: sales, merchandising, technical assistance
- Be responsible sell in, sell out monthly, manage stock by store by customer
- Conduct competitive intelligence on the points of sale.
B. JOB REQUIREMENTS: