Salesforce eCommerce Merchandiser/Webmaster L’Oréal is the N°1 cosmetic group in the world and one of the TOP 10 employers worldwide (Universum 2017). We believe that beauty inspires people and enables them to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others. With a portfolio of 34 international brands L’Oréal generates a worldwide turnover of €25 billion. L’Oréal Germany is our 5th biggest subsidiary, is growth driver in Europe and is one of the most strategic markets of the group. Our goal till 2020: 1 billion new consumers worldwide. To reach our goal we’re looking for passionate personalities that will shape the future together with us.He/she will be the leader of the localization process, in charge of the UAT Process and supporting the eShop and Brand Manager on the business side, following the launch roadmap, being guarantor of the business planning, managing the merchandising and organizing the workflow of eCommerce Website Update. The e-Business Performance Manager works closely with the Analytics team.
- Support the eShop team team in the management of seasonal, monthly and weekly product, content and administrative update
-Support eCommerce and digital efforts in all merchandise site content refreshes and future product/content campaigns.
- Lead the business localization and UAT processes
- Steer the Webmastering Agency and Planning
- Track and improve the performance & the KPIs post/pre launch of websites
- Guarantor of the Demandware Configuration (Merchandising, Searchandising, SEO)
- Work with EMEA eBusiness Team to increase knowledge of the platform and follow global processes and centralize the local needs
- Support EMEA eBusiness Team and local eShop team on site improvements, on-going troubleshooting and bug fixes
- Participate in all end-to-end and regression testing
- Manage administrator tasks (Deployment of content)
- Support local eShop team on backend improvements in cooperation with Supply Chain team
- 3+ years’ experience using Web development technologies in eCommerce context - Experience in Salesforce Commerce (Demandware) platform is a plus - Experience in a eCommerce Platform (Must Have) - Advanced knowledge of page level development using HTML, CSS - Experience with XML/JSON language - Familiarity with content management system (CMS) - Familiarity with Bug Tracker System (Jira) - SEO and performance optimization oriented - Familiarity with analytics tool / performance tool including inspecting HTML code (GA; GWT; etc) - Experience with W3C and accessibility requirements - Experience with mobile/tablet and understanding responsive design - Proven track record in delivering highly visible commerce applications for recognizable brands – Beauty/Fashion experience a plus
- Excellent project management skills, collaborative and process oriented, attention to detail and thorough
- Strong communication skills – must be able to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical team members
- Thorough understanding of Internet technologies and interactive projects