Scientific Associate – Clinical Research and Innovation
Responsible for ensuring scientific integrity of SkinCeuticals science across all phases of product development, clinical testing, and scientific communication, in order to raise the medical visibility and drive innovation of the SkinCeuticals brand
- Track and maintain details, timing, and progress on SkinCeuticals scientific communication, including publications, posters, podium presentations, congress attendance, and medical detailing activity
- Provide guidance to markets on developing and implementing a scientific communication strategy
- Liaise with R&I, Evaluation Teams, and KOLs to coordinate and manage external clinical studies and communication outcomes
- Create scientific and medical content for use on podium and in publications to support new launches and science
- Represent the SkinCeuticals brand in PR and local market events, in conjunction with physicians
- Provide scientific support and research to internal market and education teams to ensure scientific integrity of content
- Undertake and communicate new patent, publications, and literature searches that could assist with new development or competitive response
- Animate the SkinCeuticals Advisory Board Meetings, and work with Marketing to develop new scientific committees and speaker pools
- Represent the Skinceuticals brand at major scientific congresses, and among a short list of global KOLs.
Three to five years of experience working in a clinical or scientific communication capacity is preferred. PhD in the sciences will be highly-considered. Candidate should be entrepreneurial and proactive, with strong interpersonal and writing skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.