所在地: Shanghai - Shanghai
Key Job Responsibilities:
Contribute to assist R&I laboratories to compound scale-up cosmetic bulks in time with good quality to support product development, make sure the SH&E rules respected and the good manufacturing practices complied.
• Select proper compounding kettle adapting formula. Define the process procedure based on his experience and inputs from laboratories and Industry. Being able to make proposals to optimize the process
• Operate kettles and compound the formula requested by laboratories.
• Control the formula processing and ensure the bulk conformity within the specifications. Analyze the quality issues and implement corrective actions.
• Ensure communication with laboratories throughout.
• Play a role in alerting the compounding process to the laboratories and possibly industry.
• Provides traceability of operation such as manufacturing report, compounding logs and synthesis.
• Expand the versatility of the different cosmetics technologies (skincare, makeup, haircare, coloration and perfume…)
• Participate to the basic level maintenance of compounding kettles.
• Transmit his/her knowledge and expertise to others.
• Involve transversal investment projects.
• Respect the SH&E rules and good quality practices.
• Bachelor degree in chemistry related major with at least 3 years working experience
• Good communication skill
• Rigorous and responsible
• Speaks and writes fluently in both English and Chinese