所在地: New York - New York
Seasonal Company Store Retail Coordinator (NY) responsible for participating in all store operations, with high emphasis on customer service, cashier activities, shipment receiving, restocking and merchandising. This position is designated to support our NY headquarters company store through end of year.
· Cashier/ringing sales. Ability to complete transactions using our point of sale system accurately and efficiently while engaging customers
· Able to serve multiple guests at one time while maintaining composure during busy or peak selling times
· High emphasis on receiving incoming shipments and re-stocking shelves
· Strong sense of urgency along with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
· All work is being done efficiently and promptly
· Performing other tasks as assigned by manager from time-to-time
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE and PREVIOUS TRAINING
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Prior retail experience preferred, including inventory knowledge as well as computerized register
· Demonstrates ability to work in a fast paced environment with composure, as well as independently
· Early/late hours as well as scheduled overtime may be required. Occasional Saturday (@ 5 hours) with flexibility as needed
· Demonstrated team player with flexible work ethic
· Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the store
· Regular lifting of up-to 40 lbs. required, with regular squatting, kneeling and bending
· Professional and neat appearance for retail environment
· Basic Computer Skills
· This position will not have anyone reporting to them, though must be able to open/close the store(s) and perform daily store operations with reliability and independently.
· This position is part of a retail environment, and as such, requires duties and responsibilities closely associated with a public retail environment. Work hours, and days of operation are subject to change, based on the needs of the business and the position as directed by your supervisor and requires full flexibility.
· This summary describes the general nature of work to be performed and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of an incumbent in this position. This position is NON-EXEMPT under FLSA, and is eligible for overtime to be paid in accordance with FLSA regulations.