Key Job Accountabilities:
Senior buyer / Assistant Manager manages all Make-up related packaging components sourcing in Asia Pacific region.
1.Responsible for component sourcing of new launch, support and ensure launch to be on time with the right cost.
2.Responsible for supplier selection, price justification and negotiation, capacity management , contracts as well as supplier relationship management.
3.Drive for cost saving ideas with TCO approach year-by-year and ensure results delivered properly with closely follow-up and collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders.
4.Involved in the synergy creations in the global context with other sourcing zones such as Europe, US.
5.Be accountable for yearly budget set-up, quarterly trend follow-up and monthly PPV management.
6.Responsible for quality and supply chain improvements by leading virtual cross functional team
7.Risk Assessment capabilities to anticipate the crisis to secure business
8.Support Regional and WW category sourcing on strategy setup, new suppliers integration and development, as well as other transversal projects.
9.Administration work, like price registration, reporting analysis etc.
Technical and Professional Competencies Required:
1. Minimum 5-6 years of sourcing/purchasing in MNC, packaging material sourcing experience will be a plus.
2. Bachelor’s degree is required.
3. Comprehensive English capability, listening, speaking, reading and writing.
4. Team player with clear mind and strong execution capability.
5. Self-motivated attitude towards professionalism and capable to manage complexities.
6. Can-do attitude with positive mindsets, result-driven, adapted with diversified working conditions
7. Travel will be required subject to the assigned projects and seasonal activities.