所在地: Ho Chi Minh City
A. Key Job Accountability:
1. General Scope
L’Oréal is a community of people who share a passion for business and adventure. We are always on the lookout for talented, passionate individuals with the flair, intuition and personality to ensure the continuing success of the Group. Diversity is important for L’Oréal. We are looking for people who reflect what our group is: international, open-minded, innovative and entrepreneurial. The controller can support our Sales team in their effort to grow the business, who always can support sales partner and manage commercially financial projects in accordance to Group guideline. As a Senior Commercial Controller in the Consumer Products Division, you will monitor and support the main economic activity in the division in relation to the objectives defined by the local sales policy and Senior Management and to ensure control of CPD sales in the country.
2. Who should apply?
- You have strong experience in Sales and Marketing
- You think you are mature in communication, positive thinking, logical thinking, proactive at work and good attitude in diverse characteristics working environment.
- You feel excited with new things happen everyday at work
- You love your impact on management's planning/decision in division strategic growth to make division larger day by day
- You have ambition to develop and take further responsibilities
3. Your key responsibilities include
- Analyze Sales KPI, promotion ROI, profitability of channels/customers and effectiveness of spending
- Advise management on investment decisions between channels/customers
- Sales analysis, reporting and presentation
- Build trend and budget in collaboration with Sales and Marketing teams
- Control commercial budget and customers P&L
- Management accounting of customers P&L: allocations, direct posting, accruals,...
- Ensure internal control and audit rules respected
- Manage reporting related to Sales and Customers, using internal reporting systems
- Review and analyse all commercial terms of contracts in liaison with budget, tax, legal and internal control. Engage in contract negotiation with Channel Head of Sales and Key Account Managers
- Ensure correct master data for controlling system
- Act as sparing partner for local Sales and general management
B. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- 8 years of experience in Management Accounting and Controlling (at least 04 years in FMCG or E-Commerce companies)
- Ability to interact with Division GM, Commercial, Marketing, Customer Service, Corporate Accounting, Supply Chain and all related functions
- Ease with key figure analysis and details
- Result-oriented mindset
- SAP experience and strong Excel skill
- High prioritization skill
- Excellent communication skill - written and verbal
- Fluency in speaking and writing English