We are driven by a passion for beauty that moves the world.
We are the market leader in Beauty and a pioneer in Beauty Tech. As a result of the constantly changing world, cosmetics and technology are inseparably linked for us. Together with our consumers and partners, we anticipate trends and shape the beauty of tomorrow.
We live sustainability and environmental protection. By 2030, our Commitments mark the beginning of a more radical transformation and embody our view of how a company's vision, purpose and responsibility should look to meet the world's challenges. Our 88,000 employees in 150 countries are transforming our business to ensure that our activities respect the boundaries of our planet.
We are looking for people who will join us in making a difference.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Ensue that L´Oréal´s Austria employees are understood and cared for, through intelligence, engaging content, and experiences (e.g. newsletter, office decoration, local multi div townhalls, local Citizen Day initiative)
- Anticipate and local Issue & Crisis Management in close cooperation with Head Reputation Management and/or global Issue & Crisis Management team
- Build engagement of our people with our company sense of purpose; “CREATE THE BEAUTY THAT MOVES THE WORLD” in Austria in cooperation with Head of Corporate Brand & Engagement
- Strategize external communications (with clear objectives/focus setting) on SUSTAINABILITY, INNOVATION and PEOPLE in cooperation with Head of Media Relation, Newsroom leaders and Leadership Team Austria.
- Ensure strong external media reach and SOV and strategic interviews for SUSTAINABILITY, INNOVATION and PEOPLE
- Support public affairs cluster strategy in close cooperation with Head of Public Affairs, including active participation in selected associations
- Closely monitor progress of internal and external company reputation in Austria
Lead external communications in Austria
- Drive L’Oréal’s external visibility via relevant stakeholders
- Turn employees into company ambassadors via compelling and motivating communications and events
- Provide high quality content for internal and external stakeholder communication and events, also in close cooperation with newsroom leaders (based on newsroom narratives)
- Be a strong external spokesperson for L´Oréal Austria in associations and other selected touchpoints
- Establishing a network with relevant media
- Handling media enquiries for all NEWSROOMs
- Creation of specific Austria press releases, media statements, interviews, talking points, speeches, and other formats such as videos and social media content in cooperation with C&E colleagues
· Drive Key Opinion Leader (KOL) relations for all NEWSROOMs in close cooperation with Newsroom leaders, Divisions/Brands
- Ad hoc support of all departments: Consult other functions and teams for all new projects and day-2-day issues on communications
- University master’s degree in communications, economics, politics, or similar education.
- Numerous years (min. 6 years) of professional experience in operational and strategic tasks, preferably in communications, marketing and digital
- Strong strategic and conceptual skills and a hands-on mentality
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with the ability to distill complex concepts and issues into user-friendly communications are essential for this position
- Comprehensive experience in digital, social media, digital campaigns
- Outstanding cooperation and teamwork attitude and skills, high service orientation
- Open, empathic and experienced in dealing with high-profile contacts (internal and external)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (business fluent in English and German, both spoken and written)
· permanent employment in a crisis-resistant, growing market with a comprehensive range of social benefits.
· a competitive and attractive salary and benefits package
· individual personal and professional development, a steep learning curve, strong team spirit and an open, cooperative culture
· diverse, national and international perspectives
Diversity & Inclusion
L'Oréal is committed to providing equal opportunities to its applicants.
We value diversity, inclusion and individual self-expression in the workplace as diversity strengthens our teams and we want to reflect the image of society and therefore our consumers in our company. Any form of discrimination is therefore not tolerated.
Das kollektivvertragliche Grundgehalt für diese Position beträgt entsprechend dem Kollektivvertrag für Handelsangestellte in Gruppe F/Stufe 3 € 40.586,00 brutto/Jahr.
Eine der Qualifikation entsprechende Überzahlung sowie ein variabler Vergütungsanteil und weitere freiwillige Vorteilsleistungen sind vorgesehen.