This role is for a Senior Project Manager to join the APAC Digital Presence IT Team which is based in Shanghai. The Digital Presence Team covers the implementation & evolution of the following functions; ecommerce websites, content websites, Digital Services, eCommerce reporting, Product Information management/Digital Asset Management implementation. On top of this it manages the operations of all of the functions mentioned. It is a team which is constantly growing with the growing business needs.
We are looking for a talented, outstanding and humble individual to join our team to focus on projects which would be working across any of the topics mentioned + new initiatives.
The role is reporting to the Program Manager for Ecommerce in IT APAC Team, and will work on our most important & dynamic market program, Japan ecommerce program.
Speaking Japanese and experience with Japan digital landscape is a plus.
This role combines project management, change management plus global, regional and local stakeholder management. It would be best filled by someone who has experience of launching global/regional applications at a local level.
The ideal candidate will be:
· Proactive at understanding solutions and solving issues.
· Competent to understand Ecommerce needs, ecosystems & fulfillment models.
· Competent to understand global strategy and execute it within APAC.
· Someone who is digital savvy and familiar with the current digital landscape across APAC in terms of eCommerce Platforms, SEO, Tagging, Social Listening, New Trends, Social Platforms etc.
· Someone that is curious to learn new digital & Omni channel services.
· Someone who has worked digital transformation programs.
· Someone who is very interested and knowledgeable regarding digital innovation and not afraid to share ideas of how we can implement new idea which bring tangible business benefit.
· English is a must. Japanese language mastery is a plus.
Key job accountabilities:
ü Define & manage APAC roadmap and align with global strategy.
ü Be able to liaise and communicate to all stakeholders, this includes global team, divisions & brands, at regional level with zone business teams and local level to business & IT digital teams.
ü 8+ years of experience on project management, 5+ years of ecommerce projects management experience are required.
ü Be able to communicate on a range of topics from business tasks to IT systems dependencies.
ü Manage finances and contracts for any vendors which are helping with the implementation of a project.
ü Manage the third party vendor on a daily basis to deliver the project within time and budget.
ü Manage the scope, risk/issue and quality of the projects.
ü Define and organize project steering activities, advice and review the overall plan and status of the project.
ü Ability to drive key activities and initiatives to completion that needs joint effort from technology teams, stakeholders and third-party teams
ü Have outstanding communication and organizational capability; Proficient in project management and team construction. A quick learner and full of self-motivated, sense of responsibility.
Profile & Position Requirements:
· Significant project management experience with a deep understanding of project and process design, methodology and tools.
· Working knowledge of application delivery, e.g. Sitecore, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Salsify, Open Text or other major digital applications. (Desirable)
· Strong business change skills.
· Ability to deal with conflicting requirements and scope change between markets.
· Got some Agile methodologies experiences (Desirable).
· Ability to effectively work smart and coordinate multiple pieces of work at the same time.
· Teamwork in a multinational environment.
· Ability to track and report status to IT management and business partners.
· Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills in English