所在地: Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
ABOUT THE JOB
· Oversee the acceleration of ecommerce across L’Oreal Australia business through:
· Overseeing strategy with ongoing relationship management, promotional and implementation support from divisional Ecommerce NAMs and Digital Marketers.
· Manage the implementation and traffic driving strategy into 2019
· Upskilling commercial and marketing teams through creating training programmes, monthly meetings to share ideas and best practices, delivering condensed ecommerce transformation training and ad-hoc advice to commercial teams on ecommerce implementation with other retailers
· Continue to work collaboratively with CRM Director, Content Manager, local agencies and overseas counterparts to understand best practice for the key ecommerce levers of search, navigation, content, ratings and reviews and oversee implementation of these where relevant
· Strong commercial e-commerce account management experience within a FMCG /Retail environment.
· A natural collaborator with a strong analytical mind-set you will be able to influence those around you to drive account growth.
· Possessing gravitas and strong communication skills you will be able to articulate a clear vision and be able to work in partnership with your key account to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
ABOUT THE PERKS
· Individual and Company bonuses on offer
· Life insurance and Income Protection
· On-site gym & Cafe / Health & Well-being programs
· Corporate discounts and banking discounts applicable
· Base Salary Range- $97,000- $100,000
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.