国/地域: South Africa
CONSUMER PRODUCTS DIVISION, WOODMEAD
Job: Senior Key Accounts Manager: Pick ‘n Pay, Boxer, Woolworths
Reports to: Chanel Manager: Food
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
To service, develop and manage a portfolio of accounts in line with the Brand / BU strategy
- Build a strong partnership and intense working relationships with key accounts.
- Manage accounts sales growth and profitability in line with BU/entity objectives.
- Create and implement an annual business plan taking into account all levers of growth: commercial agreements, marketing actions, education, merchandising and retail opportunities, profitability, trade terms…
- Monitor the accounts’ performance against business plan and develop alternative strategies when needed.
- Communicate critical business information to the appropriate internal contacts for action.
- Develop and manage the team. Ensure development of expertise and know-how and support organisation changes
- Coordinate and inform field forces on Accounts related developments and priorities.
- Under the supervision of the Commercial Director, build the joint business plan with the account(s)
- Contribute to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities
- Build, accurately forecasts and achieve the account (s) results: turnover, market share, profit
- Plan all growth drivers accordingly
- Prepare and lead the Account (s) negotiations, escalating when relevant. Build the action plan to implement the Division and channel strategy
- Ensure execution and tracking down to store level and sell out
- Suggest plan adaptation when needed
- Act as the expert of his account to feed a retailer-centric account planning process, to ensure as much alignment as possible
- Build a retailer specific business plan , and a compelling story to get retailer buying in
- Build deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the retailer’s
- Work closely with other departments (Supply, Category Management/ Business development, Finance, Marketing)
- Connect Account key stakeholder of all functions with their L’Oréal counterpart
- Ensure the consistency of L’Oréal voices when speaking to the retailer.
TECHNICAL, PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- B Com or equivalent business degree
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Strong conceptual/creative thinking
- Computer literacy on MSOffice – Advanced Excel proficiency MANDATORY
- Solid administration & organizational skills
- Solid Commercial understanding and sensitivity
- Good negotiating skills
- Sound communication skills (written & verbal), coupled with the effective ability to interact with people at all levels
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet deadlines
- Team player – support the team objectives / sales goals
- Reliable, energetic, proactive, punctual & able to work independently
- Operational SAP Knowledge
- Demonstrated business understanding & ability to synthesize/analyse data and generate insights
- People Developer