Senior Manager – Advanced Analytics
L’Oréal is looking for a creative, analytically driven, and collaborative team member to help lead the Consumer & Market Intelligence (CMI) team’s Marketing Mix Modeling (MMX). The Senior Manager will (1) work with our agency and modelling partners to ensure success at all stages: set-up, deployment, execution, and use of MMX and MTA; (2) be the MMX technical expert across the L’Oréal USA organization; and (3) lead simulation and meta-analyses work.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Ensure success through all stages of Marketing Mix Modeling:
- Help evaluate vendors, where appropriate.
- Guide project set-up, including identification of key marketing questions to be addressed by MMX analysis.
- Guide data collection including developing best practices as well as active data verification.
- Guide delivery of results to marketing and senior management teams.
- Help accelerate brands’ digital optimization efforts by driving MTA.
- Effectively manage 3rd party resources to scale efficiency and standards across the portfolio.
- Act as the key internal technical contact across key L’Oréal divisions (Luxe, CPD, ACD)
- Lead meta-analyses and deliver/drive key recommendations
Recommended Experience & Background:
- At least 6-8 years total relevant experience.
- At least 2 years of media experience (media/integrated agency or brand-side).
- Experience with marketing mix modeling and multi-touch attribution.
- Experience working with a variety of data sources, such as DMP, DSP, ad server data.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with shifting and conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Flexible communication style to collaborate with multiple stakeholders from varying backgrounds.
- Able to translate and present analytics data to business users across levels.
- Strong critical thinking skills and creative approaches to test new ideas and drive business results.
- Proven ability to manage external suppliers and ensure top value and performance for organization.
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently, as well as work effectively with others.
- Ability and drive to work in a fast-paced environment under short deadlines, tolerance for business ambiguity; the ability to thrive under quickly changing situations; adaptable, with ability to meet short turnaround times.
- Curiosity and tenacity to ask the right questions and follow through with answers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR