Title: Senior Manager, Amazon Analytics & Insights
This role is tasked with accelerating brand sales on Amazon.com through data analysis and insights. Specifically, this role is responsible for weekly reporting, business deep dives of media investments & retail performance as well as understanding the competitive landscape.
This position reports to VP, Amazon
- Share weekly reporting and insights on business performance and identify the drivers and detractors every week and provide recommendations on how to accelerate
- Analyze the business to answer different questions related to sales and media performance
- Act as the liaison for the Amazon team for digital insights teams with the divisional search and insights team
- Lead reporting enhancements and reporting automation workstreams
- Ensure Amazon team is maximizing corporate insights and findings
- Monitor the competitive landscape through online observations, and third-party tracking tools
- Have a pulse on what top competitors are doing in the ecommerce space and their digital share of search on relevant platforms
- Assess new category opportunities and make recommendations where our brands are under penetrated
- Understand cross-channel impact and look holistically at brand and product performance across key retailers to understand the ecommerce eco-system dynamics
- Maintain a deep understanding of the consumer
- BS/BA degree required
- 5+ years in any analytics-focused role
- Strong experience with using data to identify an insight
- Experience in building business cases to make recommendations
- Advanced in Excel, data analysis and visual modeling
- Strong understanding of the eCommerce and the Beauty Industry
- Experience analyzing performance data and summarizing / communicating findings via reports and presentations
- Experience in Amazon Vendor / Seller Central is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are championed
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate solid experience in pulling, mining, and synthesizing data into stories
- Must be skilled at executing within tight timeframes with attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability
- Insights-driven: Must be able to synthesize data to identify a trend or conclusion that helps build a business case, make recommendation and move beyond reporting numbers.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Demonstrates self-motivation and ownership of their work. This person should be willing to dig further as new findings present themselves, even if that means going “beyond the brief”.
- Innovates and agility: Treats business with a sense of urgency, can bring innovative and creative ideas to the table.
- Teamwork/collaboration: Team player and can work collaboratively with counterparts and across the division.
- Consumer-Centric: Strong understanding of consumers, Amazon/ecommerce trends, brands, and retail businesses.
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.