所在地: New York, NY
国/地域: United States
Job Title: Digital Ecommerce Art Director
Location: New York
The role of Digital Ecommerce Art Director is to manage the execution and delivery of all creative to support the needs of the brands in L’Oréal USA for the Amazon channel. Loreal USA is looking for an Art Director with strong design capabilities and understanding of digital channels to help bring the brand to life visually. This role will work collaboratively cross-functionally to design on-brand, high performing assets for Amazon as well as project manage the process from brief through to execution. Ability to produce high volume of assets efficiently, while reacting to trends and helping to continually evolve and elevate the brand's aesthetics are key. As we continue to grow our team, we are looking to deliver a high volume of digital content needs (Paid Media, Paid & Organic Social, cross funnel Digital Video, product & model imagery & visuals, etc.) across our L’Oréal portfolio. This contributor will work across various L’Oréal Brands and deliver on a variety of key digital advertising and owned/e-commerce creative deliverables under the Content Factory Creative Director to collaborate with and support our brands.
This role drives collaboration and influences multiple levels of leadership to execute on the following key deliverables:
This individual will collaborate with these stakeholders to drive data driven programs and initiatives. They will work to support strategic brand objectives, launches, and activities; responsible for increasing consumer touchpoints, market share, discoverability & media performance.
Judgment and Decision Making:
This role will require a balance of strong application skills of ideas to develop consumer knowledge and insight and to act on the data in collaboration with internal brand & external account partners. We are looking for a change agent that can naturally connect dots across the organization to capture strong results for the brand. This role requires constant interaction across a matrixed business structure (Amazon, Marketing, GM, CDMO) to coordinate work and deliver objectives. As a result, this individual must effectively build networks and become the in-house expert on the brand’s consumer mindset to help influence, convince, and introduce new ways of marketing. We are looking for a dynamic, creative leader and self-starter to build a vision for the brand. This position will require moderate supervision to maintain a proper corporate direction.
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.