ジョブファンクション: オペレーション マーケティング
所在地: New York - New York
New York, NY
Senior Manager, MMX & Multi-Touch Attribution
Job Summary: L’Oréal is looking for a creative, analytically driven, and collaborative team member to help lead the Consumer & Market Intelligence (CMI) team’s marketing mix modeling (MMX) and multi-touch attribution (MTA) efforts. The Senior Manager, Attribution will help brands select the attribution solutions appropriate for their marketing efforts as well as work with our agency and modelling partners to ensure success at all stages: set-up, deployment, execution, and use of MMX and MTA.
Key Job Attributes:
Help brands understand and select the right attribution tools to infuse data into their strategic planning and in-campaign optimization.
Ensure success through all stages of marketing mix modeling:
Help accelerate brands’ digital optimization efforts by driving MTA.
- Help evaluate vendors, where appropriate.
- Guide project set-up, including identification of key marketing questions to be addressed by MMX analysis.
- Guide data collection including developing best practices as well as active data verification.
- Guide delivery of results to marketing and senior management teams.
Effectively manage 3rd party resources to scale efficiency and standards across the portfolio.
Recommended Experience and Background
- At least six-eight years total relevant experience.
- At least two years of media experience (media/integrated agency or brand-side).
- Experience with marketing mix modeling and multi-touch attribution.
- Experience working with a variety of data sources, such as DMP, DSP, ad server data.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with shifting and conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Flexible communication style to collaborate with multiple stakeholders from varying backgrounds.
- Able to translate and present analytics data to business users across levels.
- Strong critical thinking skills and creative approaches to test new ideas and drive business results.
- Proven ability to manage external suppliers and ensure top value and performance for organization.
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently, as well as work effectively with others.
- Ability and drive to work in a fast paced environment under short deadlines, tolerance for business ambiguity; the ability to thrive under quickly changing situations; adaptable, with ability to meet short turnaround times.
- Curiosity and tenacity to ask the right questions and follow through with answers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.