Job Title: Sr Manager, Consumer Insights & Analytics
Division: Luxury Products Division
Location: New York, NY
Reports To: Vice President – Lifecycle Marketing
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Luxe our mission is to provide our consumers the best products and brand experience by making it unique. Our portfolio is composed of 21 brands including major brands, highly aspirational and multi-expert, such as Lancôme, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani and Youth to the People.
What You Will Do:
L'Oréal LUXE is searching for a data driven, detail oriented, consumer insights and data analyst to lead deep dive analyses and advanced analytics to support our direct-to-consumer retail and e-commerce distribution channels. This role will work under the Vice President of Lifecycle Marketing to understand consumer behavior insights to help develop and execute an analytics roadmap and strategies. The expectation is that this individual will become an expert on the LUXE customers and will work with analytics and data capture to build data solutions and capabilities to help acquire new, retain, loyalize and ultimately drive consumer lifetime value for the organization.
Key Functions of this Job:
- Partners closely with the VP of Lifecycle Marketing to develop analytics roadmap to support the LUXE business objectives.
- Responsible for consumer analytics and insights coverage across all LUXE D2C brands including, but not limited to audience performance, lifecycle, all CRM tactics and channels, as well as analyses roadmap across various verticals.
- Manage all ad-hoc analyses requests in support of the business across a variety of key stakeholders including, but not limited to, D2C, marketing, sales planning, global partners, operations, media partners etc. to help drive consumer first strategies and activations.
- Identify, develop and automate reporting capabilities across key business priorities and questions.
- Oversee DDX Roadmap for LUXE
- Partner closely with AVP of CRM to provide analytics and insights to brand consumer data activation leads to drive email and SMS channel revenue and overall CRM program retention and growth.
- Work with other key global stakeholders as LUXE data lead to drive projects and initiatives.
- Partner with sales teams/field teams as a champion of data capture and customer segments, continuously working to inform and educate the sales teams on customer data best practices.
- Assist with omnichannel pilots and projects as it pertains to customer data, specifically helping drive the “digitization” of retail stores
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Analytics, Information Systems/Technology, or other related fields
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience working with total SQL MASTERY IS A MUST
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience working with total PYTHON MASTERY IS A MUST
- 2-3 years-experience with modern dashboarding and data visualizations tools- Power BI, Tableau a plus.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite is a must- heavy focus on excel and PowerPoint.
- Expert knowledge and skill with Media/marketing strategy, data management, data activation and consumer insights
- A thorough understanding of 1P, 2P, 3P data landscape and how it can drive marketing strategy
- Knowledge of identity resolution, clean-room and mar-tech industry (ie. Liveramp, Neustar, Epsilon, GMP, AMC, CDPs, DMPs, DSPs, Data Onboarding, etc.)
- Works well with agencies and IT teams to design and implement our data ecosystem.
- Ability to effectively reconcile the needs of the business stakeholders with those of various conflicting stakeholders across the organization.
- Knowledge of integration concepts as they relate to sourcing data from disparate sources.
- Highly collaborative across different stakeholders in a matrixed environment
- Organized, structured, analytical and logical, strong problem-solving skills.
- Master’s program in data analytics
- Certifications in customer insights/analytics
- Product Management experience (Agile, DevOps, etc)
What’s In It For You:
- Salary Range: $117,300.00-$164,200.00 (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level)
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.