Job Title: Senior Manager, Customer Care & Credit
Function: Customer Care
Division: L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty
Location: This role can be located in any of the following locations: Dallas, TX (preferred) or New Jersey.
Reports To: Vice President, Customer Supply Chain
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity, and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. At L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty, our mission is to help everyone in their quest for healthy and beautiful skin. Our division is the world leader in dermo-cosmetics by adding health to beauty. Our brands portfolio includes CeraVe, La Roche-Posay, Vichy, SkinCueticals and Skin Better Science offering a range of skincare products to respond to all expectations linked to beauty and health of the skin.
What You Will Do:
The Senior Manager of Customer Care and Credit is responsible for ensuring all customers for the SkinCueticals and Skin Better Science Brands have a premium experience from the time the order is placed to the time the products are consumed by our retailers and small business partners. The individual will be responsible for managing the full order to cash cycle while creating a dynamic continuous improvement environment through collaboration with our Sales and Physical Distribution teams.
• Ensure smooth execution of the order-to-cash cycle.
• Implement the organization, processes and resources with strategies needed for meeting customer needs and Customer Care policy.
• Empower team to deliver business impact as well as increasing engagement level and Foster customer centric mindset.
• Drive changes and continuous improvement plan to support growth and changing business needs.
• Analyze and provide report outs related Accounts Receivable, Credit, and Budgets/Trends.
• Manage Administrative tasks as needed to support the Customer Care and Credit team.
What We Are Looking For:
• BA/BS degree, preferably in Business
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Customer Care and Credit,
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• High proficiency in data management skills- Expert level Microsoft Office Suite applications with an advanced focus in Excel and PowerPoint.
• SAP system experience preferred.
• Clear understanding of relational databases along with a demonstrated ability to merge/transfer text files resulting in the creation of reports from multiple sources is desired.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Strong communication skills. Must be able to communicate at all levels of the organization.
• Proven relationship management skills that enable effective navigation internally and externally incorporating a customer centric focus.
What’s In It For You:
• Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
• Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
• Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
• Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
• Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
• Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
• Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
Youtube VideoYoutube VideoYoutube VideoYoutube Video