L’Oreal Luxe FP&A
Job Title: Senior Manager, Finance (Center of Expertise)
Division: L’Oreal Luxe
Supervisor Title: VP, Finance
Location: Hudson Yards
Help us fuel the Most Beautiful Brands in the World. Join the Luxe FP&A team to help create our new Center of Expertise that will assist the business units in all aspects of financial planning.
If you are strategic, collaborative, detailed oriented, and enjoy a fast-paced environment, a career in L’Oreal Finance is for you! Our careers offer opportunity for movement across functions, divisions, as well as potential for both domestic and international relocation.
This specific role as the Senior Manager, Finance (Center of Expertise) is responsible for leading key finance initiatives and projects. This includes new system integrations, month end close KPI improvements, new norm implementations, and system enhancements. They will also be responsible for assisting the business units with close and reporting responsibility during the month end. This position will have dedicated headcount to assist in all responsibilities. Financial acumen and strong technical skills required.
- Assist in new system implementations, improvements, and objectives that are passed to us from global finance team
- Partner with the Finance Transformation on key finance and reporting initiatives
- Represent the Luxe division for new IT projects that improve the day-to-day of the business units
- Report all month end results for the Luxe finance division through Compass (IBM COGNOS TM1)
- Assist the brands by preparing and submitting month end journal entries that affect the entire division
Experience, Competencies and Physical Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required, Finance or Accounting preferred
- 10+ years’ finance or Accounting experience
- Strong budgeting, forecasting and analysis experience required, with previous P&L experience
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently within a rigorous deadline schedule
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to sit and use normal office equipment (phone, computer etc) more than 90% of the day.
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs
- Ability to travel when needed
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.