L'Oreal USA - Information Technology
Direct to Consumer (D2C) Technical Product Manager
New York, New York USA
L’Oréal is in search of a data product manager for building a product that focuses on bringing visibility into KPIs, descriptive, perspective & predictive insights for D2C business from ground up.
This team will be supporting D2C business for all divisions and brands in L’Oréal. Operating under an agile model, your role as a director will be to leverage your deep business intelligence and analytics expertise to lead a cross-functional team of business stakeholders, analysts, data scientists, and engineers with a key goal to own and define the capabilities roadmap for L’Oréal to support and grow the rapidly evolving D2C channel.
The ideal candidate has skillset managing and support enterprise data products & analytics This role requires excellent cross-functional relationship management and the ability to understand and prioritize multiple business questions and use cases at a time, defining requirements and leading the product team to build the solution. This is also a highly visible role to senior levels of the organization and will require strong presentation and communication skills.
- Support D2CTech product manager in defining the D2C data product vision for how analytics capabilities can support our ambition to win on D2C eCommerce
- Close partnership with key business partners and leading strategic roadmap development for tools and features supporting relevant use cases across all brands in close partnership with D2CTech product manager
- Gathers and synthesizes business needs and aligns requirements to establish a common vision of the product across internal/external stakeholders, business units, brands, and senior leadership.
- Translate product vision into list of stories to compile backlog and set of features for Product team delivery
- Actively owns and prioritizes the scope making real-time adjustments as necessary to identify quick win milestones and continuous improvement objectives
- Contributes to change management, education, and thought leadership around the product within multiple business groups
- Product management experience is a plus
- Thorough understanding of how to answer right business questions/challenges through data with clear sense of the value added.
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication/presentation skills; ability to influence at the most senior levels
- Strong bias for action and seeing things through to completion and business application.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a rigorous timeline.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Passion for fast moving transformation roles; passion for making concrete business impacts
- Demonstrated experience with running complex projects across a matrixed organization
- Ability to execute in the short term while looking around corners to design for the future.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAcco[email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.