所在地: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Job Title: Senior Manager- Data Protection
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Reports To: Director – Assistant Vice President, Cybersecurity Governance and Compliance
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal, our IT teams design and build solutions to ensure high performance for all our business sectors by imagining new ways of doing things, from designing websites to building algorithms and predicting new trends. They can be found leading teams towards a more connected and digitalized future in IT retail, e-commerce, CRM, data, AI, cybersecurity, Cloud and E-Marketing. You never stop learning at L'Oréal IT because things change at the speed of light! Come join our dynamic team!
What You Will Do:
L’Oreal USA is looking for a highly motivated, well-organized security and compliance manager to join our Cybersecurity team as Sr. Manager, Data Protection. In this role, you will advise IT and business stakeholders on information security and privacy best practices and controls, compliance to applicable privacy regulations, and guidance related to information security governance; support the review of L’Oreal products and platforms for security and privacy issues, conduct privacy impact and risk assessments, and help to review, enhance, and manage the data protection program from a US perspective.
• Ensure current data mapping, working with Business, IT, Legal and HR teams so that data processing activities are understood
• Design and improve processes and tools supporting data security, privacy, and IT resilience.
• Maintain ownership and execution of such data security processes.
• Maintain documentation in support of information security and privacy initiatives
• Collaborate with consumer affairs team and data privacy team to enable data privacy relevant processes, such as data subject access requests and implementation of data retention processes.
• Coordinate internal and external audits of our systems and data maps
• Partner with Legal, Marketing and IT to understand and document data flows for new and existing L’Oreal processes
• Ensures compliance with industry, regulatory and L’Oreal Group defined policies and standards
• Provide leadership and consultative advice to internal business customers that enables them to make informed decisions related to risk and compliance
• In conjunction with Legal and Compliance identify information management and protection laws and regulations and implement actions to ensure compliance
• Establish agreement and lead documentation efforts for process improvements related to security and compliance management.
What We Are Looking For:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in information security, compliance and risk management, data privacy, data security/protection, or program management environments, with focus in security and/or privacy.
• 5+ years of experience working with regulatory requirements and standards (PCI-DSS, GDPR, HIPAA, CCPA etc.) and frameworks (ISO2700x, NIST, etc.)
• Demonstrated experience in identifying, assessing, and mitigating, regulatory and compliance risk
• Demonstratable knowledge around privacy consent and tracking solutions.
• Confident working in a dynamic environment, collaborating with multiple teams.
• Industry certifications desirable (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CIPP, CIPM, etc.)
• Superior organization skills with the ability to quickly adapt to change
• Understanding of Security and Privacy Best Practices
• Experience developing dashboards and views in PowerBI
• Experience configuring and managing ServiceNow GRC a plus
• Strong project management skills with experience managing enterprise-wide projects
• Effective oral and written communicator to both management and technical staff
• Proven ability to assess risks and controls and to identify solutions to reduce risk
• Demonstrated team player with strong and effective customer care skills.
• Effective analytical and critical thinking skills – proven problem solving and follow-thru in high-pressure situations where information may be limited
• Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, work independently and meet deadlines
• Work with business owners on remediation plans that address identified gaps.
What’s In It For You:
• Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
• Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
• Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
• Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
• Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
• Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
• Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.