ジョブファンクション: インフォメーション システム（IS)
所在地: Berkeley Heights, NJ
国/地域: United States
Title: Solution Architect
Location: Berkeley Heights, New Jersey, USA
Integration Solution Architect will be an integral part of L’Oreal USA Integration Services Team and serve as a hands-on technical leader in architecting, developing, validating and maintaining real-time, batch and file integration for Americas Zone.
- Architect, develop, validate and maintain integration solutions using REST APIs, ESB, ETL and MFT technologies.
- Understand SAPERP system specifically Master Data and logistics modules to provide expertise in architecting, developing and maintaining solutions requiring integration between SAP and non-SAP systems
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
- Create and maintain specifications, documents, test plans and scripts
- Architect and develop prototypes and demonstrate various alternatives for functional business requirements for a wide audience range
- Resolve defects discovered during all phases of development and maintenance including severity 1 production issues
- Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.
- Serve as a key point of contact for countries across North, Central and South Americas for integration activities - Act as a project manager for integration lead projects
- BS or equivalent degree with 7+ years of information technology experience
- Hands on/working knowledge of a majority of environments described below is required:
- CA API Gateway 9.x (formerly Layer7) /Apigee
- Cloud Computing (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Tibco ESB 6.x
- SAP Master Data – Customer, Product and Pricing, logistics modules (SD, MM, FI)
- SAP PI 7.3 and higher (XI/PO)
- GlobalScape 7.2 or higher/ IBM Sterling
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or higher
- Knowledge of ETLs
- C#, VB
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and strong ability to influence others
- Innovator with quick absorption of new technologies; strong understanding of technology solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work as a member of cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus
- Some travel to USA and Latin America is expected
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.