Title: Senior Manager, IT Physical Distribution Solutions
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
L’Oreal, the world leader in beauty, is looking for professional, motivated, and passionate people to join the Operations Americas IT team. You will join a highly collaborative, diverse, and experienced team.
Additionally, you will become part of a global IT community of 1,500 people, with incredible access to a wealth of expertise, technical resources, and exciting new challenges.
At L’Oreal, with our ever-increasing portfolio of international brands, dedication to sustainability, innovation and our ambitious goals, the global opportunities are endless.
Come and join our L’Oreal Operations Americas IT team and share your passion and your talent, where together we will create our new future.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Provide expertise and support on solutions that are part of the Physical Distribution domain. Focus: MANHATTAN, SAP ECC MM, Material Handling Equipment
- Provide expertise and support of the solutions that are part of the Physical Distribution domain. Knowledge of warehouse management processes, tools, and systems like Manhattan, SAP EWM, JDA, or other warehouse management systems
- Experience in IT or as a super user in a business area working with the Warehouse management systems
- Support the solution configuration & integration support and enhancement.
- Capable of managing Functional Detailed Design, reflecting the overall configuration of the solution
- Provide input to define support and demand effort and solution impact.
- Provide overall guidelines on data preparation
- Create test cases (focus on testers in functional teams) and manage IT tooling to facilitate / automatize campaign
- Prepare and execute Solution Tests/Retest at each release (focus on testers in functional teams)
- Prepare and execute partial End to End test campaigns (focus on testers in transversal testing team)
- Coach and develop end Physical Distribution end users
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience required
- Experience in IT or as a super user in a business area working with Warehouse Management Solutions such as MANHATTAN, SAP ECC MM, Material Handling Equipment or other applications within the Physical Distribution domain
- French, Portuguese, and/or Spanish Language skills are a plus
- Good MS Office skills (MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and work independently
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment, interface with multiple teams (or individuals) and manage change
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills to be able to build strong work relationships with all levels in a geographically dispersed team and end user organization
- Travel is expected
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.