L'Oreal USA, IT SAP FICO Lead
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Job Summary: This position is responsible for performing systems configuration, development, integration, and enhancement activities as well as support related to SAP FICO modules.
- Preparation of FI/CO design document, configuration, testing plans, validation of results and training materials using approved tools, templates and methods.
- Act as Business process advisor to business users in the areas of General Ledger, Fixed Assets (FA), Procurement (MM), Purchasing (SRM) and major areas of Controlling including Cost Center Accounting (CCA), CO-Internal Order (IO), and EC-Profit Center Accounting (PCA), CO-PA (Profitability analysis).
- Building and maintaining relationships with business users, IT colleagues and external resources to foster teamwork and enable effective application delivery.
- Preparation of time estimates for completing projects. Direct and coordinate of IT or business partner efforts to develop, test, install and/or modify programs. Management of project tasks to ensure that they are completed on time and within budget.
- Use of application delivery tools and methods to understand and document business requirements; analyze existing and/or new information and applications; propose potential solutions; develop effective business cases; and execute selected technology solutions
- Use Reporting tools (Business Intelligence tools) to analyze Financial reporting
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Advanced Accounting / Finance degree is nice to have
Business Skills: Knowledge of Accounting and Finance (Accounting Policies/ Procedures)
Interpersonal Skills: Interpersonal Relations, Professional Presence, Innovation /Creativity, Flexibility / Adaptability to Change, Consulting, Problem Solving / Troubleshooting, Active Listening,
Management Skills: Ability to lead projects with cross functional team, Project Management, External Resource Management, Teamwork, Service Orientation, Commitment Management
- Minimum 10 years’ hands-on configuration experience of SAP FI/CO modules including three full-life cycle implementations and support.
- Must have good knowledge of integration with FICO in Order to Cash & Procure to Pay process.
- Experience in Top Down process would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of ABAP and Debugging Skills is nice to have
- Candidates must be knowledgeable of Finance business processes and should have experience leading process design sessions. Experience of Data warehouse / reporting tools would be beneficial, but not a must, to analyze financial reports. Qualified candidates should be able to manage business users independently, be self-motivated, proactive and a team player
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.