Director / Sr Manager of Paid Search
The Director or Sr Manager of Paid Search will lead the paid search engine marketing strategy, optimization, and analysis for the Luxe Division. The Paid Search Director is responsible for developing Paid Search strategies and overseeing implementation and execution for brands. The Director can quickly understand, manage, and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of brand campaigns. The incumbent should be able to take on a strategic viewpoint, but also be able to dig in and be hands-on as well when necessary.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Strategic Vision: Serve as the division SEM subject matter expert; Translate brand objectives into paid search strategies aligned to KPIs; Develop division learning agenda and drive innovation; Provide POVs; Governance strategy for division
- Division Media Planning & Implementation: Generate media plans and proposals, recommend budgets and ensure adherence, campaign and ad group organization / account structure; Oversee ad copy creation, day to day campaign execution (bids, budget caps, KPIs, reporting, etc), A/B testing
- Reporting & Insights: Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives; Upskill brand teams by providing thorough analysis of search landscape and performance; Leverage insights to influence and adjust strategy as needed
- Leadership: Lead team of SEM specialists; Oversee day to day strategic execution; Responsible for ensuring that paid search KPIs meet or exceed benchmarks and goals (CPC, ROAS, CTR, etc); Assess & establish team processes and structure
- Brand Collaboration & KPI Excellence: Partner with Brand Leads to drive increased revenue through DTC websites with efficiency and achieve brand goals for Non-DTC brands in accordance with brand objectives; Provide communication to brand leads on keyword bidding strategies and optimizations on branded and non-branded terms; Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Industry & Innovation: Drive innovative roadmap for Luxe Division; Alphas & Betas; Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Passion for Search and digital marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems efficiently
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, proactivity
- Ability to work across multiple brands and foster team collaboration
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, Mathematics. MBA preferred, not required.
- Minimum of 5+ years relevant industry experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) / Paid Search (PPC).
- Proven track record driving paid search strategies and maximizing search KPIs
- Experience working hands-on with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, etc).
- In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with paid search analytics and research tools (e.g, Google Search Console, Google Merchant Center, Google Manufacturers Center, Google Ads, SearchAds 360, keyword planner, SEMRush)
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Google Adwords Certified
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Beauty industry experience a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.