This role is responsible for supporting and managing the Ulta account for NYX Professional Makeup.
The Senior Manager of National Accounts will report into the Assistant Vice President of Ulta as well as work alongside the cross-functional sales, marketing, digital, supply, category and finance teams on key projects. This will include responsibility for the POS forecasting, new item forecasts, display strategy, digital services, social partnership, Conscious Beauty programme at Ulta as well as leading monthly strategy meetings and owning multi-brand and Ulta exclusive moments such as collaborations & holiday.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Achieve sales objectives and manage aspects of account P&L in terms of fuel and display support, as part of the Ulta team
- Develops and executes collaborative Business Development plans to achieve account sales objectives
- Leads and coordinates the efforts of Category Management, Customer Marketing, Retail Beauty Team, Logistics and Distribution to ensure division-marketing plans are implemented
- Builds and submit accurate POS sales forecasts with responsibility for the monthly forecast workbook as well as new item sizing
- Develops and maintains high visibility and influence with accounts’ key decision makers and decision influencers to advance business opportunities within account
- Provides accurate and timely crucial market, trade and competitive information to Sales management
- Develop and analyze customer segmentation and purchase behavior to create integrated online and offline marketing strategies and enhance customer relationship management
- Manage execution of the strategy, including all account displays as well as account exclusive or multi-brand initiatives
- Develop and manage relationships with account buying, marketing, social and inventory management teams
- Own digital services execution & relationships including VTO, masterclasses, live-selling
- Stay abreast of relevant new technologies in the eCommerce/digital space to recommend site enhancements and new test & learns
- Develop the organic social strategy and relationship working closely with marketing to unlock support for key moments and launches
- Manage the account display plan striving for best-in-class execution
- Maintain & develop NYX Professional Makeups presence on the Conscious Beauty platform unlocking incremental exposure
- Work with creative team to develop and own PDP A+ content for NYX at Ulta leveraging Syndigo analytics to optimize and share results/learnings with the DMI
Qualifications, Knowledge & Know-How required
- This position requires a 4-year degree,
- 5 years of sales experience in the consumer products industry
- Must be flexible to travel to account meetings, sales meetings, and other meetings. This requires the flexibility of overnight travel
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- An understanding of current retailing trends.
- Requires strong analytical skills and the ability to create and manage an account specific selling story by utilizing a combination of syndicated data, sell thru and shopper data.
- Ability to develop innovative and creative solutions within brand strategy.
- Must be able to interact with all levels of management effectively.
- Must be able to achieve the necessary results.
- Ability to Manage through Complex Situations.
- Strong use of Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
- Requires effective interpersonal skills, organizational, analytical & critical thinking .
- Requires basic Business, Trade Math and Language application skills
- Transparent & persuasive communication skills.
- Excellent conflict management skills.
- Proactive decision maker, ability to operate autonomously
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Seizes marketplace business opportunities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.