Job Title: Senior Manager, Social Content & Commerce
Team: Content & Services
Division: Corporate Digital & Marketing (CDMO)
Location: New York
The Senior Manager of Social Content & Commerce serves as a center of excellence on CDMO for these critical areas, helping L’Oreal USA brands stay relevant, innovative and at the forefront of content and commerce on social channels to drive consumer connection and business results.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Serve as a stakeholder and qualitative partner to the JBP/key social platform teams (FB/IG, Google/YouTube, Snap, TikTok, etc.) to track brand activations, establish and disseminate best practices, vet and funnel new opportunities to brand teams, and create/track progress on L’Oreal Social Learning Agenda (in partnership with One Social team)
- Lead the implementation, scaling and measurement of: (a) LUSA owned social presence on new platforms (i.e. TikTok, Twitch, etc.), including establishing rules of the road; and (b) on new features/content formats rolled out on existing platforms (i.e. Reels on IG)
- Establish the LUSA strategic POV, business case and roadmap for social commerce, and partner with brand teams to accelerate this emerging POS, in partnership with CDMO taskforce
- Establish the LUSA strategic POV and roadmap for live streaming and social VTO/AR and create/scale US best practices, in partnership with Director of Services & Omnichannel Acceleration
- Build strong ties to social teams across the organization (LUSA brands, CDO, market leads, etc.), including maintaining social taskforce forums and identifying/executing on other opportunities for upskilling and cross-sharing
- Lead on reporting and scorecarding for social content and commerce across LUSA (and competitive where able), in partnership with social platform teams, enterprise partners, and CMI Social Intelligence team
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5+ years of digital marketing, social media marketing, eCommerce or similar experience, with a deep emphasis on beauty.
- Expertise in social and content strategy and measurement; eCom experience a plus.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills building trusting partnerships and building a strong communications strategy and network.
- Ability to effectively structure and articulate presentations to foster learning.
- Strategic thinking, impeccable organizational skills, a talent for process management and relationship building, and ability to influence effectively.
- Aptitude for working both autonomously and collaboratively.
Essential Duties Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Stakeholder/partner to social platform teams
2. Guide LUSA entry to new social platforms and implementation of new features/formats
3. Develop POV/roadmap and accelerate LUSA presence in social commerce
4. Develop POV/roadmap and accelerate LUSA presence in live streaming and VTO/AR
5. Build strong social team ties, maintain social taskforce, upskill the organization
6. Lead on reporting/scorecarding for social content & commerce
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.