所在地: New York, NY
国/地域: United States
Senior Manager, Social Media (Giorgio Armani Beauty)
Director, Social Media & Influencers
The Social Media Senior Manager for Giorgio Armani Beauty (GAB) will aid in the design and implementation of the brand’s influencer engagement. By embracing the GAB spirit for timeless beauty and natural beauty, the Senior Manager will create campaigns and identify talent that will inspire and engage our current and future customer audiences while accelerating brand awareness.
• Aid in executing influencer strategy in collaboration with Director of social and AVP, Integrated Communications to bring the brand to top 20 based on internal Traackr reporting
• Align key owned social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and clearly manage how they contribute to the overall brand communication strategy.
• Double network of influencers and actively manage continued outreach and brand integration with an ever-growing poll of possible advocates. Support in creation of influencer content calendars and manage the calendar of content creation and dissemination.
• Help define influencers brand strategy and how it fits within the integrated communication brand plans (always on, pillar product support/brand awareness/holidays partnership/events) to generate x4 engagements in the next 1.5 years
• Facilitate brainstorms to generate unique and pioneering ideas for activating and engaging influencers
• Understand KPIs and actively monitor performance to alert team and aid in adjustments to planning.
• Coordinate with DMI on the content calendar creation striking the right balance between global and local content and, where in place, manage the social media agency.
• Work with DMI and internal team to concept and create content in the local market, with appropriate approvals.
• Leverage market analytics and research data to maximize content relevance and customer engagement
• Collaborate cross functionally between marketing, digital, and public relations teams to align social media strategy.
• Support Director in the continued growth on retailer social channels, ensuring more opportunities for regrams, original contents, pilot programs like virtual eventing, etc.
• Spearhead field social content calendar and ensure assets are available and properly utilized by field.
• Work productively with agency partners – namely social and pr agency, BOLD PR.
• Contribute with creative ideas on how to leverage social media to help achieve business and communications objectives
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to goals.
• Respond to customer feedback on Sprinklr and ensure daily clean-up of all community conversation.
• Track departmental budgets and invoice processing.
• Regularly assess social media workflow and analytics tools to create efficiencies.
• Track and record all social conversation pertaining to paid and organic influencer conversation; ensure proper reporting back to the teams and create recaps to showcase efforts.
• Mange product orders, mailings and distribution of product to influencers in paid and organic capacities.
• Maintain the role of a social media/digital marketing evangelist for all of the GAB teams. Ensure that GAB is keeping pace with competitors.
• Maintain personal relationship with DMI partners and ensure personal and team ways of working with appropriate partners alongside team members and supervisors.
· 5+ years experience in social media marketing, digital consumer products, digital content management or similar
· Bachelor’s degree in related field
· Deep understanding of social platforms and social analytics
· Attention to detail and high level of organization
· Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to effectively structure and articulate presentations
· Aptitude to thrive a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
JUDGMENT AND DECISION MAKING:
· Aids in the creation of brand social strategies and influencer recruitment within brand constructs with supervision of supervisor.
· Implements social and influencer programs with moderate supervision and provides sound opinions and recommendations for programming to be aligned upon with supervisors.
· Track and report analytics and data back to the team and supervisors with minimal oversight.
TASKS, DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
% of time spent.
1. Account Database Expert: access, mine, synthesize and translate data
2. Collaborate with ICC team to create dynamic influencer programs and strategies that elevate overall brand awareness and CoolIQ. Apply knowledge and insights to create actionable plans and implement to drive conversation with the customer
3. Continue to grow relationship with retail partners and find new ways to drive awareness and relevancy for GAB on social and virtual with their customers
4. Work cross functionally to ensure all programming is aligned with the greater teams on calendars, content and activations
5. Manage administrative duties of influencer programming including tracking, invoicing, reporting, and deliveries
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR